BB Cream – Glow Time by jane iredale
BB Creams are in the spotlight right now. We are starting to hear about them and see them in every makeup venue out there. Now one of our favorite makeup lines, jane iredale is introducing their own BB Cream Glow Time. Even though we have all heard about them, some may not know exactly what they do. Before we focus on jane iredale’s Glow Time, here is some info on what to know about any BB Cream.
BB Creams are trending right now in USA because of their popularity in Asia. The BB stands for “Beauty Balm” or “Blemish Balm”. It is a cream that gives you coverage just like a foundation but also treats the skin like a skin care product! In addition, if you love tinted moisturizers with SPF than this is definitely your go to product.
If you haven’t used one yet than you must head out and try one now. One in particular that we love because it is mineral based and has great coverage is Glow Time from jane iredale!
Here is the info about this fantastic BB Cream:
Glow Time covers blemishes, minimizes pores, disguises wrinkles and smoothes and brightens skin. Our mineral-based formula nourishes your complexion and helps protect skin from UV and free radical damage.
• Contains a broad spectrum SPF 25 UVA PA++ that is water resistant for up to 40 minutes.
• Available in 6 shades: BB1 (Fair), BB3 (Light), BB5 (Light to Medium), BB7 (Medium), BB9 (Medium to Dark), BB11 (Very Dark)
• Grapefruit Extract promotes luminosity and skin radiance, minimizes appearance of pores and wrinkles, and may help to fade uneven pigmentation.
• Apple Extract is a skin-smoothing antioxidant that exfoliates, refines and rejuvenates the skin.
• Sunflower Seed Oil is rich in moisturizing vitamin E.
• Aloe Leaf Juice soothes and calms the skin.
• Non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, sensitivity tested, clinically tested, dermatologist tested.
Here are tips on how to apply Glow Time:
• Put 4 dots the size of a “BB” (no pun intended!) on your hand. Use the fingers to apply one to each cheek, forehead, center of face. Blend out as applying to each area of the face.
• May also be applied with a Flocked Sponge or Blending Brush.
• May also be used under the eyes as a concealer.
Give us your thoughts on BB Creams. If you haven’t tried a BB Cream – this is the one to try! Tell us what you think.
Skin Care by Klara
16447 N. Scottsdale Rd. 105
Scottsdale, AZ 85254